Is the iPhone 7 Trade In Promo available through Best Buy?
SHARIL80
Enthusiast - Level 1

I upgraded to an iPhone 7 on device payment through Best Buy, which is an authorized Verizon retailer. They said their Verizon Rep said they I could go on the Verizon website and receive the iPhone 7 trade in promo as well. When I select trade in value it is not equivalent to $650 credit. Will it be adjusted to the promotional value after it is received and processed? Also when does the trade in promo end?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is the iPhone 7 Trade In Promo available through Best Buy?
rcschnoor
Legend

A 5S will not get the $650 credit. I believe the 5S gets $400, but I am not positive of that amount.

You will only get the $650 credit for trading in a 6/6+/6S/6S+

You will get a bit less for a 5/5S.

You will get even less for a 4/4S.

View solution in original post

lynne_vzw
Verizon Employee

You’ve chosen an amazing phone, SHARIL80. Let’s ensure you get this equally amazing promotion. At this time, we don’t have an end date for the promotion, but it could be end at any time without notice. Did you purchase your new device on Device Payments? What model iPhone are you trading in?

LynnD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SHARIL80
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, it was purchased on device payment. I'm trading a iPhone 5s.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

A 5S will not get the $650 credit. I believe the 5S gets $400, but I am not positive of that amount.

You will only get the $650 credit for trading in a 6/6+/6S/6S+

You will get a bit less for a 5/5S.

You will get even less for a 4/4S.

rcschnoor
Legend

From Verizon's website:

Untitled-1.jpg

You should get $400 for your 5S.

0 Likes
SHARIL80
Enthusiast - Level 1

Your response did not answer my question. My question was about the estimatedelay trade in value it gives you on the website. It's less than the promotional value. Will the promotional value be updated once the phone is received?

0 Likes
joelr_vzw
Verizon Employee

It is always good to get clarity. If you got your iPhone 7 at Best Buy with a device payment plan you would qualify for this promotion. As rcschnoor stated, you will get $400 if your iPhone 5S is in good working condition. As soon as you get your phone and activate it, go to the website and process your rebate. Cell Phone Trade in - Recycle Old Devices | Verizon Wireless This will provide the correct sale value. Is there anything else that we can help with today?

0 Likes