Is anyone having trouble with a caller not being able to hear you when you are using your headset?
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I have the iPhone 7 Plus and when I use my headset, some callers can't hear me saying anything at all. Is anyone having this problem or similar issues? I have unplugged the headset and even tried powering it off and on.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is anyone having trouble with a caller not being able to hear you when you are using your headset?
ryanc_vzw
Verizon Employee
oesistar07,

I wouldn't be able to function if I couldn't hear callers with my accessory. I'll be happy to help. When did this start, was it ever working before? Just to clarify and not assume, which headset are you using with your iPhone 7?

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone having trouble with a caller not being able to hear you when you are using your headset?
MJFOX75

I may have the same issue. iPhone 7 plus.  I make calls using the lighting headset that came with the phone everyday when I drive home. It doesn't happen all the time but very often the person I'm talking to will say that I'm breaking up or they're having a hard time hearing me.  At first I though maybe I didn't have the headphones plugged in all the way, that didn't help.   The work around has been unplugging and plugging back in the head phone, which I've been told is like night and day when the issue occurs.  Today it didnt happen in the first call I made but did on the second.   I called Apple support, they're unaware of any issue.  I'm going to take the headphone to the Apple Store tomorrow to trade out with a new pair, if it still does it then I'm going to factory reset my phone, if it does it after that the phone will get replaced.  I'm thinking it's a software issue with the phone not correctly recognizing the chip in the headphones.  I'll keep you posted.

Michael [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks! I think I am going to do the same.

0 Likes