Internet while on a call?
Vixn

It has been a while since I have had this problem, but it just recently started again. Since the last update from Verizon, I can no longer go onto the internet while on a call, and this really ticks me off. My Verizon bill is huge, and I do not like losing capability. I am [Removed] well aware that this is an issue with Verizon and not with my iPhone 7 Plus. My son has not gotten any of the updates for over a year, and he is not having this issue. I want it fixed like yesterday. If anyone has any clue how to fix this, please let me know... When I search it on the web, all the info is from like 2014, which is no help at all.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Internet while on a call?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That device is available to make calls while using data if HD calling is being utilized. Check here for more details: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/hd-voice-for-ios-faqs/

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes