IPhone 7 won't connect to LTE
DG971

Hope you guys can help me.

.I recently traveled internationally, and upon my return to the United States, my IPhone will no longer connect to LTE.  It toggles between 3g, and 1x.  I’ve done a hard reset, removed sim card, reset network settings.  Toggled Cellular data, enabled LTE just for data etc. Nothing has worked.  Any other suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone 7 won't connect to LTE
STEELBLUE1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Call tech support. there is a number to dial to reset to local towers.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The network reset the OP mentioned above accomplishes the same functionality to refresh the connection to the towers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Bkadera

I am having the exact safe issue. I tried the network reset in iOS without effect. Guess I will try calling tech support to 'reset the local towers' as I am getting desperate.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hope you had a good trip DG. Welcome back, now lets get you reconnected. Thanks for trying all those trouble-shooting steps. I'm sorry you're having an issue staying connected to LTE but we will do all that we can to get this resolved. What is your zip code? We can check for any issues in the area. Are there more lines on your account? If so, are they also having issues with signal?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

D G,

I would be puzzled if I had service issues upon my return from another country. I'l be happy to help. Does it matter where you go in the United States?

I understand you already tried removing the SIM card but I would like you to try that again. After you put it back in, please do the Reset All Settings: https://goo.gl/v2PoKS. Test it, keep us posted.

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DG971

Hi,

I'm located in NYC (10019.  My wife, on the same account, is having no issues.  This is infuriating

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

You need to call customer support from another phone to properly troubleshoot. 800-922-0204

0 Likes
DG971

I did try that, to no avail.

I have already called Customer Support.

No one has any solution

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Next stop Apple Store

0 Likes