I ordered an iPhone 7 last week and haven't received it yet in mail. How do I check on shipping status?
PETYEL4

I ordered an iPhone 7 last week and haven't received it yet in mail. How do I check on shipping status?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I ordered an iPhone 7 last week and haven't received it yet in mail. How do I check on shipping status?
Anneemonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

All that info should be in your order confirmation email. Mine was on the right hand side in a gray box. Order date, estimated ship date, order number. If it's a matte black or jet black, good luck lol.

0 Likes
Re: I ordered an iPhone 7 last week and haven't received it yet in mail. How do I check on shipping status?
josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

Making sure you stay in the loop with your recent equipment order is a must, PETYEL4. You would have received an email confirmation regarding your order. If you have your confirmation number you can check on the status of your order here http://vz.to/1Rz5DNS

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!