I'm getting 1-2 bar reception when I used to get 4-5 bars. Im on v28.4 network settings and I've never had service this bad. Any solutions yet?
chrystoferrobin

Nothing has changed except my service For the first time since I've had Verizon, one of my phone calls was going in and out of service. My phone has been moving from a no service sign and 1-2 bars of service. I've reset network setting, turned airplane mode on and off, restart the phone, tried taking the case off, and I don't see any improvement. I travel from work to school, then to home. I am only in the 92843, 92683, and 90840 zip codes. My phone is so slow now. Simple we searches take 15-30 seconds to load. Are there any solutions yet? Or any other suggestions I can try?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I'm getting 1-2 bar reception when I used to get 4-5 bars. Im on v28.4 network settings and I've never had service this bad. Any solutions yet?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is never the experience that we want you to have when using our services, Chrystoferrobin. What is the make and model of your device that is having this issue? When did you first notice that your signal was degrading and do you have or know of other Verizon Wireless devices that are also having this issue in the area?

JoshuaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes