How long will it take for the iphone 7 to be delivered from its release date?
MOM2TWINS98

I pre ordered the iphone, I'm wondering how long it would take for me to receive it.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How long will it take for the iphone 7 to be delivered from its release date?
Loquat
Master - Level 1

It should have told you the estimated delivery date when you selected the device you wanted. If not, your preorder confirmation email will have the details on when your order will ship.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How long will it take for the iphone 7 to be delivered from its release date?
Loquat
Master - Level 1

It should have told you the estimated delivery date when you selected the device you wanted. If not, your preorder confirmation email will have the details on when your order will ship.

0 Likes
BRATHO77

it's weird. My email confirmation says it will be delivered on the 16th of September, but on the website when I check my order status on the website it says it will ship the 16th of September. Either way I'm still excited!

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

If memory serves me right, last year I had a similar message.  I received my 6s+ on launch day so I'm thinking you'll be find and will probably receive yours on the 16th as well...pending any changing in your ship date.

0 Likes
jamasiel

Mine gives a Delivery date "by 09/16/2016" but given the widespread reports of shortages for Jet Black, I'm skeptical.  My order also says "

Thank you for your order. It is being processed and you will receive notification once it has shipped.

Your order includes one or more items on preorder or backorder. Your items will ship when available, provided that your account balance is current."

So I'm anticipating a delay - but I'll be thrilled if I'm wrong, and also if the Verizon supply of Jet Black 7's is separate from the Apple supply, it may mean better times since most might be order through Apple directly.

0 Likes