Hotspot
abagailtrippi

I went to go use my hotspot today, and it is now telling me I have to set one up. I used to have a hotspot that I would use all the time, and now I don’t have it anymore. I clicked on the link in my settings to fix it, and it said the link was no longer available. What do I do to get my hotspot back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hotspot
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which plan do you have? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, abagailtrippi. It's handy to have a mobile hotspot, so I understand your concern when you can't access it. I'm happy to help. What was the last change made to your phone before this began? Do you have the latest software update? Please check your private messages for additional information.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
wenmeihwu

This happened after I upgraded to iOS 13

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that we are able to help out in getting this solved for you. Are you receiving any error messages when you try to activate it? Are any other services affected?

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
Suvi

Hi,

I have a same problem. I just got an unlimited plan (prepaid).

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Suvi wrote:

"Hi,

I have a same problem. I just got an unlimited plan (prepaid)."

As noted in several other discussion threads on this community forum, the prepaid unlimited plan doesn't have the mobile hotspot feature included. You need to switch to one of the tiered prepaid monthly plans in order to get the mobile hotspot feature included. The other alternative is switching to a postpaid account and choosing a postpaid plan with the mobile hotspot feature included. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes