Horrible customer service experience
ck288
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon customer service is the absolute worst. Just spent 57 minutes on the phone and spoke to 9 representatives.  In addition to the multiple other calls I made to them earlier in the week where I attempted to get to a live person with no success. They do everything they can to get out of speaking to you.  Every rep you speak to says you've reached the wrong department. What an embarrassment. I would be ashamed to work for a company like this.

Looking for a new cell phone provider pronto!

Labels (1)
Re: Horrible customer service experience
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd be sad to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family, ck288. We expect our customers always to have a positive experience with us no matter what avenue you go down to get assistance. I'm sorry that this was not the case with your recent call into our Care Center. We want to make sure that you get the service and assistance that you need. What had you calling in? Please keep us posted. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
ck288
Enthusiast - Level 1

Kevin, 

If you are in a position to help with resolution, I would be happy to tell you what has transpired. 
If you are not in a position to assist, there’s really no point in wasting more of my time. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly can help.
DavidH_VZW

0 Likes
nirland83
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't believe them!  Run while you still can, I've been getting the runaround as well!  Im switching Sunday when I get a day off!

0 Likes
Ckim_510
Enthusiast - Level 2

Talk is cheap KEVIN!

DO SOMETHING!

0 Likes
Ckim_510
Enthusiast - Level 2

TALK IS CHEAP ROBOT DAVE

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes