Hold time on screen
ANIBAR33

On my iPhone 7, how do I change (increase) the amount of time my screen holds before it automatically goes dark?  I recently reset my phone after problems with the new update and the screen time was different.  It drops out after a minute.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Hold time on screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get your device set up exactly as you wish, ANIBAR33! In order to update the Auto-Lock setting, please go to Settings, Display & Brightness, then tap on Auto-Lock. It will be on this screen where you can adjust the Auto-Lock time allotment.

Chris

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked the user manual for instructions?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get your device set up exactly as you wish, ANIBAR33! In order to update the Auto-Lock setting, please go to Settings, Display & Brightness, then tap on Auto-Lock. It will be on this screen where you can adjust the Auto-Lock time allotment.

Chris

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes