Hissing and clicking when on a 3 way call
Disneydude

When we are on a 3 way call using the iPhone 7 (2 of the phones on the call are iPhone 7 Plus', one is a Samsung), there is a constant clicking, and hissing, that varies in the level of intensity that never stops.  This happens on every call.  We have even purchased new bluetooth headsets, and they still do it.  They even do it sometimes when it is just the two iPhone 7 Plus' connected using the bluetooth headsets.   This has never happened with the  Samsung Note 4's we were previously using.

Has anyone else had this problem?  It kinds sounds like a washing machine out of balance on the line on the entire call.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hissing and clicking when on a 3 way call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Disneydude, that is strange that this would be happening. Does this happen when you are not on a three way call? What is your zip code?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Disneydude

My zip code is 72039.

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 3:20 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing your ZIP Code. We do not see any known issues in that area, however let's keep pushing towards a resolution. Are all the devices up to date with the latest software version? Do you experience the clicking noise when you are on any call with other devices?

YeseniaV_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Disneydude

All devices are up to date with the latest software.

The only thing that has changed where I live is Verizon has installed a

second tower right beside the original tower. I am not sure what the

second tower is for, maybe for LTE or something, but that seems to be when

this clicking started. I have not tried three way calls from any other

area where I would be on a different tower other than my local tower.

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 5:53 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that information. We want to make sure to resolve this for you. You mentioned all 3-way calls have this noise/hissing. Are these 3-way calls being made to the same numbers? Have you dialed to different numbers? Do you get the same results? How much signal do you have on your device?

JavierMD_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes