Getting Upset
Yanks12025
Enthusiast - Level 3

So i noticed people on Macrumors who ordered the same phone as me and around the same time as me(3:24am), that some of these people have already been charged and will be getting their phones soon. Yet here I'am with a delivery date that used to be 10/5 but switched to 10/12 with no email from Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Getting Upset
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I'm just gonna throw this out there, but when I order from Amazon; something that has a specific release date that could be pushed back due to high volume orders, if I select 1-day shipping I 100% of the time have not been bumped to the back vs. when I've ordered using the Free shipping and sometimes don't get my item for a couple of extra days.

Just a theory.

I'm sure companies are shipping them out as fast as Apple is making them, though how you become priority I'm not certain. If you're wondering about your shipment, best to contact Apple as they are the ones making the phones and shipping out to carriers and their stores.

0 Likes
Yanks12025
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got charged.

0 Likes
josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

Getting your phone as quickly as possible is a top priority, Yanks12025. We certainly are shipping phones as quickly as we receive them from Apple. If you recently had your payment method charged than your pre-order is likely to ship very soon as orders don't get charged until they are ready to ship. Keep an eye on your email for an update with shipping information as it will arrive once it becomes available.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

mine was coming oct. 23rd. Now it says November 23rd. Between Verizon putting false commercials in tv saying the phones are in stores and apple putting out a product, who knows when the phone will get here. Mine was suppose to be a birthday gift for next week but we know that's not gonna happen. And my trade in value is,going down down down.

0 Likes