FedEx or UPS?
STEPED33
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I finally received a tracking number for my JB 7+ (no shipping details for the tracking number as of yet other than it being a UPS tracking #) Now my understanding was that it would be a FedEx tracking number, but it seems to be UPS? Can anyone clarify for me? Only thing I can think of is that it is shipping overseas by UPS freight, and will be 2-day FedEx once it hits the States. Any clarification is greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FedEx or UPS?
MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Well mine was exactly like yours. UPS but no tracking number until the following day. ups updated this morning and it's coming from tenn. should be here by tomorrow from what it says in the ups site. It's definitely not coming from overseas. To my understanding they are only shipped from the states. Hopefully this helps. Enjoy your phone.

View solution in original post

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Well mine was exactly like yours. UPS but no tracking number until the following day. ups updated this morning and it's coming from tenn. should be here by tomorrow from what it says in the ups site. It's definitely not coming from overseas. To my understanding they are only shipped from the states. Hopefully this helps. Enjoy your phone.

STEPED33
Enthusiast - Level 2

You're awesome - thank you! I'm coming from a regular 6 so this is going to be a nice upgrade. Enjoy yours as well!

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

thank you. I'm doing my upgrade. Going from a 6s plus. the 7plus sh be the same, just faster, upgrade on the chipset and a better camera. I'll know by tomorrow.      

0 Likes