Disney+ Promotion Not Working
gator15bait
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was able to create a Disney+ acount using the link provided by Verizon, but then it took me to a screen to either "Start free trial" or to "Buy Now". There is no option to continue with Verizon 12 month promotion. I have called Verizon, I have chatted with Verizon, and I have emailed Verizon, all with no help or resolution.

Can someone please help?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Disney+ Promotion Not Working
gator15bait
Enthusiast - Level 3

The issue has now been resolved. It took 4 calls to Verizon, numerous hours on the phone, and two tickets opened to the "escalation team" for my issue to be fixed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gator15bait, we want you to be able to enjoy Disney+ on us. We value your time and apologize for the experience you're having when attempting to enroll. Let's take a step back. Do you currently have the Disney+ application installed on your device? If so, please remove it. Next, use the steps mentioned here: (refer to Eligibility and sign up #1 & #2) http://spr.ly/660313Iy9 to sign up for Disney+ on us for 12 months. Once complete, please advise of your Disney+ results.

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes
Dukejoejoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

My issue was I did your walkthrough then it said my Redeemable code was taken. I haven't even used it yet and I didn't do anything different to what you said. Now it wants me to pay for monthly with the account it made me set up. Can you guys just give me a new code or something or is there some way to reset the promotion so I can actually use it instead of it failing on arrival?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do have a work around for this issue. Sending aPrivate Note. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
jgreen965

My code also said that it was expired or non redeemable. Did you get yours to work?

0 Likes
Ty232
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the exact same issue called Verizon and I was told I need to call Disney plus instead of just receiving a new code which the wait time for Disney plus is an hour minimum. I was like you have got to be kidding and I been reading other post and when ppl call them Disney will say it's a Verizon issue. What I am worried about I am losing days on my 1 year free 

Rooster65

I have the same problem with my code being invalid.  Can you please send me the workaround as well?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

So we can turn this around and get you set up, let's take a step back and start via the Verizon Wireless website.
First, you will sign in here:
https://verizonwireless.com/my-verizon/
After that, you can then click on this link below to manage the Disney+ account.
https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/ui/acct/ao/disneyplus

What happens when using that second link? Are you able to completely log into Disney+?

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes

Same problem as mentioned above. When I log in with the second link it says renew subscription and then gives me the monthly and annual price options. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ty, we want to ensure you get the promotion you qualified for. Have you tried deleting the Disney+ app and redownloading from our Disney+ page? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes