Changing Shipping Address on iPhone 7 pre-order
JORPHI18

Why can't I change my shipping address on my iPhone 7 pre-order?

There was no option during the pre-order process to change the shipping address. I checked multiple times and contacted support through the chat option. I chatted with a representative while trying to pre-order online and their response was to order the phone and then call customer service to change the shipping address. The representative stated that the billing and shipping address had to be the same when the order was placed. I followed her directions and placed the order. I then called customer service and after being on hold for 20 minutes, was informed that I could not change the shipping address once the order has been placed.

I assume this was a webpage design error, but nonetheless Verizon should make it right.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Changing Shipping Address on iPhone 7 pre-order
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I'm sure the amount of fraud that companies experience these days are one of the bigger factors as to why they don't let you alter shipping address easily.  Not that it can't be done...it just seems that some companies are tightening up on situations of such.

0 Likes
Re: Changing Shipping Address on iPhone 7 pre-order
JORPHI18

Had a friend order theirs via phone app and shipping address was easily changed. I am assuming at this point it was a website build error.

0 Likes