Can you edge up at an apple store?
RASJARA
Enthusiast - Level 2

I checked my closest apple store and they have the iphone 7 plus i want in stock. I had preordered through verizon but do not want to wait unitl Oct 26th for my phone to be shipped. So i thought about canceling my order and picking one up at the apple store. But i am not sure if you can edge up at the apple store.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can you edge up at an apple store?
stever_vzw
Verizon Employee

It is exciting ot hear a bout a new phone, SOPHIA and I assure you we want nothing more than to get you the new est device as soon as possible. I'm happy to help.

Manufacturer store locations offer promotions and pricing st their discrepancy along with any insurance or warranty. Have you considered our Device Payment Plan Device Payment FAQs | Verizon Wireless  ? Please reach back out to us for any other questions or concerns.

0 Likes
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, I don't think it has to do with any of Verizon's promos. You're asking him to go from one promo to a payment plan and his issue is having no idea when he'll get his phone. He wants to know if he can go somewhere that he knows he can get a phone now and still get a promo through Verizon. If he does what you're suggestin, he'll lose the spot he blindly has (waiting with no update) and order another one to get pushed back to what I can only imagine would be a November date. Now I get it lol

RASJARA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Exactly!

0 Likes