Can’t send texts to non iPhone users
Sweetpea1840
Enthusiast - Level 1

Whether I’m on WiFi or not my texts to non iPhone users won’t go thru. Please help this is super frustrating I have reset my phone. Turned WiFi on n off nothing is working it’s been like this for weeks 

Labels (1)
Re: Can’t send texts to non iPhone users
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Sweetpea1840, 

My phone is my lifeline, so I understand how important it is to be able to utilize messages to and from others. I'm sorry to learn that this is happening, and I'm sure we can find a resolution for you. What kind of reset did you perform (power off and on, factory data reset, SIM pull)? Are messages still going through (as regular text messages), or are they not sent at all? Please tell me more, so we can get to the bottom of it. 

Thanks very much,

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sfpowers

I have this same problem - I can receive texts from Ford Road service but can't answer!! This is critical.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sfpowers, Hey there, I hope your evening is going well.  My main means of communication is texting and I would honestly be lost if I was having texting issues.  I am here to help and we will get to the bottom of this.  What is exactly happening when you attempt to send that text to Ford?  Do you have issues with texting any other numbers?  When did the issue with sending a text to Ford start?

0 Likes