Can I reset my battery usage?
ARTECK86

anyone know how if the battery usage can be reset?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: battery usage reset?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ARTECK86

Being able to monitor your device’s battery usage is crucial. I understand you’re looking to reset the battery usage data for your iPhone 7 device. However, there isn’t an option to reset this usage besides restoring the device.

Is there a reason you’re looking to reset the battery usage data on your iPhone 7?

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ARTECK86

Being able to monitor your device’s battery usage is crucial. I understand you’re looking to reset the battery usage data for your iPhone 7 device. However, there isn’t an option to reset this usage besides restoring the device.

Is there a reason you’re looking to reset the battery usage data on your iPhone 7?

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ARTECK86

thanks for the information. art

[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

The battery usage can't be reset unless you restore your device back to factory. However the timer will reset for each full battery charge (showing how much standby time and how much use is done during thr new charge). And of course the percentage gauge for apps will show you 2 options: last 24 hours and (this one varies) one that can range but eventually shows last 7 days.

0 Likes