Caller ID
d_larraz

Why are all my incoming calls showing up as "Unknown"? None of the numbers that are calling are blocking their numbers and show up fine on other phones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Caller ID
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to see who is calling you DJarraz. Do you know any of these people who are calling you? What is showing on the other cell phones? When did this all start?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
d_larraz

Yes, I know the phone numbers trying to reach me. I've tested it out with my home phone and with people that I have stored in as contacts, but it does not matter. All I see is "Unknown". Whenever anyone of these people calls another phone, their number is displayed. There apparently is no Caller ID on my phone. It has been this way since I activated the phone a few months ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is indeed strange to hear that your not receiving and caller ID notifications when people call you d.larraz. It would seem like your caller ID feature has been removed. Let’s take a closer look into this and get this fixed. Please reply to the private message we have sent you so that we can best assist.

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes