Beyond unlimited plan slow speeds Why!
LUIGAL86

I’ve been having slow speed with the go unlimited plan so o was told if I changed my plan to the beyond unlimited that I would get “premium lte service “ which translates to faster speeds even at times of congestion. Well I upgraded to the beyond plan and my speeds are still the same around my home area zip code. I’ve done speed tests in the early morning and I get like 2mbps but in the evening hours it drops to .19 , .01. , .56 not even 1mbps! Nothing chAnged since upgrading rather than the price of my plan! What gives. Verizon is robbing me by promising faster speeds at higher prices but speeds are the same if not worse. I’m getting tired of Verizon and gonna ask around to see what other carriers offfer 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Beyond unlimited plan slow speeds Why!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, LUIGAL86. Reliable speeds are vital, so I understand your frustration when slow speeds persist after your plan change. We would never want you to leave the Verizon family. I'm happy to help. I would like to take a closer look so we can find a solution. Please check your private messages for additional information.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes