Re: Be Very Wary About Buying an iPhone 7 on Verizon at the Moment
mama23dogs
Legend

A few AT&T iPhone 7 are having the same problem, it seems to be a phone problem.  Replacing the phone fixes it. 

0 Likes
VIKTUR69

Adding to the frustrated iPhone 7 owners on this post!  I've had mine for 12 days and have already replaced the phone once, had the SIM card replaced, and have done 2 factory resets without restoring from backups (installing everything from scratch).  No resolution to this issue.  I have another iPhone 7 in the house on VZW with no issues!!  I live in Denver also, and I have missed a ton of calls just sitting in my basement!!  We need a fix ASAP!!

0 Likes
JohnnyDoe
Contributor - Level 1

I live in Denver and along the Front Range - just as frustrated as you are VIKTUR69... this totally sucks!! I've done the exact same steps as you and NO improvement.... not to mention, no word from Apple or Verizon on any fix in the near future...

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

You replaced an out of stock phone?

0 Likes
Roadblocked
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not out of stock at all.

istocknow.com

0 Likes
JohnnyDoe
Contributor - Level 1

pherson it's not out of stock any nearly any apple store. Every store in Colorado has NEW replacement devices on hand and will swap you same day.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I highly highly doubt that. I've checked

0 Likes
JohnnyDoe
Contributor - Level 1

Well... if you would like to see it in hand, I actually have Genius bar appt tomorrow at 1300 at the Apple Store in Denver at Cherry Creek... This is the SECOND device replacement within a week. The 1st one was Monday at 1300. Feel free to come see the swap in person... as for your doubts, don't trust what you see on the internet... perhaps a visit to the Apple store (not a phone call or web search) will enlighten you

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Pay for the flight and I will be more than happy to

0 Likes
Maxey05
Enthusiast - Level 2

I noticed this issue today while I was sitting passenger driving about an hour distance. My iPhone 7 Plus kept dropping LTE while we were moving. My friend who was also in the car had a 6S on Verizon and he had full LTE while my 7 Plus was sitting at 3G.. It kept dropping when I knew I should have had great coverage. And when we got to the concert we were going to, it dropped service altogether. I got in there with LTE and I had no service being in the same spot at certain times. There is definitely an issue! I even checked my wife's 7 Plus a few times and the same thing was happening to both of our phones..

0 Likes