Re: Anyone with a ship date of 9/23 get proof of shipping
McMisha
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the 128g JB Plus on 9/9 @ 3:24am EST and have had a ship date of 9/23 since the order.

0 Likes
STDUNCAN11

Just called VZW to get an update on my phone. I had an awesome rep who actaully called a few other people to get some info on what was going on. I was on hold for about 20 mins and when i was about to hang up she got back to me with some info. There is a backorder on the 7 plus Jet Black and it will not ship out now until 10/5 which is what i figured i would be told. But atleast now I know.

0 Likes
ldeannepps
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think that depends on when you ordered.  I just got my confirmation and tracking number for the 128bg JB 7+ and my original ship date was 10/5 which turned into 9/23 and of course it didn't officially get shipped until this morning, 9/24. 

Hope you get yours sooner than 10/5.

0 Likes
STDUNCAN11

That's what happene to me as well. Orginal ship date was 10/5, then changed to 9/23, then 10/5, then back to 9/23. but still no shipping info.

0 Likes
ldeannepps
Enthusiast - Level 3

I eventually stopped checking the website and just stalked my bank account. The one thing they told me was that the phone wasn't going to be on the way until they charged my card. So I noticed they charged my card last night but the status on the website did not change until mid-morning.

The Verizon website seemed to be doing some funky stuff and it became frustrating to see a date or not see a date. 

0 Likes
STDUNCAN11

Just happened to check my CC and I have a pending charge that was charged today. Still no tracking info but ill check tomorrow.

Hopefully this is a good thing.

0 Likes
McMisha
Enthusiast - Level 2

My card has finally been charged! No update on my order status so far but looks like that will be coming later    

0 Likes
STDUNCAN11

Just got tracking info on VZW website. The shipping date is the 26th.

0 Likes
AnxiousVizo
Enthusiast - Level 3

really? I got a text last night saying my order has been received and activated and will be delivered within two business days. Still nothing today as far as a tracking number.

0 Likes
STDUNCAN11

I didnt get a text or email about it. My tracking number isnt showing any info but its has it on there.

0 Likes