Anyone with a ship date of 9/23 get proof of shipping
ginking1

My account still says pending with ship date of /9/23

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone with a ship date of 9/23 get proof of shipping
STDUNCAN11

My shipping date was 9/23 but now when i look up my order theres not shipping date. When I call VZW, its still saying 9/23 as my shipping date. I doubt it will happen tonight.

0 Likes
DanielFT

Have expected ship date of 9/23. Nothing has happened as of yet.  Called Verizon customer service earlier and asked if most orders were shipping on their expected ship date and they told me yes.  Not sure if they were just telling me what I wanted to hear, but they did say if it didn't ship by 9/26 (Monday) I should get a notification of a new expected ship date.  Still hoping I get charged by tonight.

0 Likes
NervousEnergy

Same thing... 9/23 order date disappeared several days ago, but no shipping notification.  Order was completed about 10 minutes after pre-orders started at midnight on the 9th, so we should be fairly close to the front. 

Ordered a JB and Matt plus, however, so two of the most popular models.  I have a feeling we'd already have them if they ordered silver or gold.

0 Likes
wlbrown9

Ordered silver 7 32GB 9/15. Showed ship date 10/5. I got a text that my order was received tonight. Looking at order status does not show anything but looking under Billing then documents, My Edge agreement and another document showed up there

That happened the other night on a 7 - 128GB I ordered 9/17.  That originally showed ship date of 9/30. I got tracking number later that night but it did not show in the UPS system until it was picked up the next evening. UPS tracking shows deliver Monday 9/26, currently in route just went through Knoxville, TN within the last hour per UPS.

So, when your Edge agreement shows in Documents, I would expect it to be processing and probably ship the next day.

0 Likes
carlamell

I got an email last night that my order shipped on 9/23 with expected delivery on 9/27. I ordered the rose gold 7 plus 128gb on 9/9.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Just received my shipping info this morning.  Card was charged last night...ordered JB 128GB 7+

0 Likes
ldeannepps
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a ship date of 9/23.  But as of 6 pm EST yesterday my card had not been charge and there was no updated information.  I called and of course they were saying that it was going to be shipped by the email date of 10/5 even though the order status said 9/23.  Well at around 9 or 10pm I checked and my card had been charged.  I got excited and went to Verizon's website and my order status at that time was still showing processing with no tracking number.  Well this morning I decided to check again and there is a tracking number for my order.  I never did get an email or text with the information.  But I am excited that it is finally on the way.

0 Likes
McMisha
Enthusiast - Level 2

So it's 9/24 and my "processing order" still shows no ship date. It showed a ship date of 9/23 on Tuesday and then it disappeared. *611 still says my phone will ship by 9/23 even though it is now 9/24? no cc charge, no confirmation email, what is this nonsense?

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

What did you order, regular 7 or plus?  Size and color?  There seems to be a lot of movement on the Rose Gold and now finally, the Jet Black.

0 Likes