Anyone with a 10/19 shipping date?
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

It seems there are all these other dates out there but I've only seen maybe two other people at the most with an estimated 10/19 shipping date. I'm just wondering where you guys are at and what's your status? I'm just waiting for something to happen.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone with a 10/19 shipping date?
jones121501
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a 10/19 ship date. I ordered a silver 7 plus 128gb on 9/16. Still says processing...:(

0 Likes
Gunzby
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine was 10/19, disappeared for almost a week and it's back to 10/19. I'll be off work from Wed-Sat. If I can reserve one at an Apple store and cancel my order I will probably go that route if nothing changes.

0 Likes
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's exactly what mine did. I'm not sure if that means we'll have to wait another 2-3 weeks while so many others are getting their phones and there are so many in stores that are available

0 Likes
SASSYNYX

I have a 10/19 shipping date on a RG 128+ and a JB 128.

Ordered on 9/11.

Im not really in any rush for them, as we just decided to upgrade from our 6s to take advantage of the $650 offer. We dont plan on switching from Verizon in the next couple of years so the offer was a good deal for us.

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered mines on 9/17 and it says to be shipped on 10/19

0 Likes
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got a JB 128 also. I think that's what your hold up is. I've seen a number of RGs going out. I ordered mine on 9/9.

0 Likes
SASSYNYX

I think you're right. i just noticed in my verizon account receipts I have a new edge agreement dated 9/11/16 in there for my rose gold, but there isn't one for my husbands jet black yet. The lines are in my name cause I get an employee discount through my work.I just logged on to ask Verizon if that was usual, to only have it for one phone at this point.

0 Likes
Valeyl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered on 9/23 a Silver 256 7+ and the date is 10/19.

hoping to get sooner. Anyone hear of them shipping sooner?

0 Likes
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

They've shipped a lot of phones early. I believe a lot of people who had 10/5, and even others with much later dates, said that they were supposed to receive their phones today. It seems like most of them have been matte black 7+ but I have seen people mention all different colors, so I think it's really just luck of the draw lol

0 Likes