Re: Anyone with a 10/19 shipping date?
christhomp
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just spoke with customer service to see if I could get my tracking number from them since I was texted last night and my card was charged.  The person told me that I received the text because my order was "sent to their warehouse" for processing.  They said it will still be shipped on my original shipping date of 10/19.

Has anyone heard of this?  Doesn't seem to make sense with what everyone else is experiencing.

0 Likes
christhomp
Enthusiast - Level 2

Never mind.  Just received shipping information.

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

So will you be getting yours in two day? Possibly Monday? Congrats!

0 Likes
Bjdevera671

Had an original ship date of 10/19 but I received mine yesterday!

0 Likes
CHRWIL69

Ordered: 10/1

Card Charged: 10/7

wow, things are moving along nicely. No shipping info yet.

0 Likes
ou8i2

Got mine on 10/6 and I had a 10/19 date

0 Likes
st1tch

Just saw the pending charge on my credit card as of this morning.  Hopefully means the 2 128GB 7+ black phones should be shipping today.

0 Likes
Sonya54
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had a date to receive my iphone 7 plus on 10/13 , I received a text that it was ready to ship on 10/6 and just got another text is just shipped and I have a tracking # , so I seem to be on track for my expected delivery date of 10/13 . I got my. fingers crossed.    Smiley Happy

0 Likes
ABBCOV41

My card hasn't been charged yet but I just got a text saying "Your order #....... was received on 10/09/2016. You'll receive a text message with tracking information when your order ships." Anyone get this text? If so, how long did it take you to get your phone after you got this text. I no longer have a ship by date when I check online, it just says "Your order is currently being processed. Please check back later."

0 Likes
MAXIMASEEFU

I just got the same text for my 128gb MB +

Still no movement on my 128gb RG +

0 Likes