Re: Anyone with a 10/19 shipping date?
Bjdevera671

Ordered my 256gb silver plus on 9/28 with a ship date of 10/19... my card got charged yesterday and my order was shipped! It'll be arriving tomorrow

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

Mine is here and will be delivered tomorrow.  Anything on your end?

0 Likes
goamsil

I had a 10/19 shipping date and it arrived today

0 Likes
jones121501
Enthusiast - Level 2

*611 says my order has shipped!! Yay!!

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I forgot to update everyone. I stated on Thursday "My order has been shipped". Unfortunately, it was my box that I return my old phone in. Also, I was amused when I found out that I ordered the silver iPhone 7+ 128GB instead of a jet black iPhone 7 128 GB. I'm glad that some of you other 19th waiters have received your phone or that it's on the way. My order online still says "In processing".

0 Likes
ABBCOV41

Has anyone had a 128 7+ ship? It seems everyone thats getting their phones shipped ahead of the expected ship date ordered the 256 GB. Those seem to be shipping out a lot faster than the 128.

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

ABBCOC41,

I agree with you!  I don't know why that's such. I hope that we get our phone early. I thought that I ordered the iPhone 7 JB 128 GB, but come to find out I ordered the iPhone 7+ silver 128 GB. All in all I hope that we get our phone by the 21st.

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

What kind of phone did you order?

0 Likes
josgood92
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah I ordered on launch date at 7 a.m. so many people have already received their devices or at the very least had there cards charged. I am so irritated/jealous.  I see people who ordered a week after me who ordered the same device (7plus matte black 32gb) who got it already. Frustrating. I am hoping i get it at the LATEST. Next week.

oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

Right! Me too! Hopefully something changes today.

0 Likes