Re: Anyone with a 10/19 shipping date?
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I wish they'd send mines earlier, but it's still saying the 10/19/2016. I am ready to switch.

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

FYI everyone, I received an email saying my phone is being shipped. Please pass along that Verizon CS stated that they update their shipping info twice a day. I forgot the first time, but I know that the second update is 1 pm EST

ABBCOV41

I have a ship date of 10/19. Not sure if this means anything at all but on my verizon account its been saying since I ordered that my phone is upgrade eligible. Today it says that my phone is not applicable for an upgrade and no changes can be made to my line (such as closing out my line). I'm hoping that means my iPhone 7 is getting one step closer to shipping but otherwise it still says processing and expected to ship 10/19.

0 Likes
Gail29

I ordered a iPhone 7 rose gold 32gb yesterday and had the 10/19 shipping date. My card was charged today and the phone also shipped. That was super fast. I hope everyone else receives good news asap.

0 Likes
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

My CC has been charged but it's just pending, so I don't know if that means they have it but it hasn't shipped yet or what. My estimated ship date is gone once again and still says processing. This is why I didn't understand why that happened last week too. Just so you know, I got an iPhone 7 (not the plus) 128GB Jet Black and I pre-ordered on 9/9 around 5pm. I hope the rest of you see movement soon too!

0 Likes
Shancock467
Enthusiast - Level 2

128gb 7+ in silver, 10/19 ship date. Still waiting for that email to say shipped. Status hasn't changed yet, and no CC charge. Being hopeful it'll ship soon, but I'll just be patient for now.

0 Likes
PHILVZW
Enthusiast - Level 1

IP7 JB 128 with a 10/19 ship date.

It looks like there are a ton of those phones in stock at the Apple Store, but I'm scared to screw up the $650 trade-in.

Has anyone done this in the past? I have the trade-in order that I submitted online .. if I buy the phone at Apple on the Verizon DPP, will Verizon honor the promotional trade-in value?

0 Likes
ABBCOV41

I was wondering the same thing. My local Apple Store has the exact phone I ordered in stock.

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

I got a 10/19 ship date and my card was charged yesterday.

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

When did you preorder?  I got the text yesterday that my card was charged.

0 Likes