Re: Anyone with a 10/12 Ship Date have any activity?
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't heard of anyone dealing with BB, Walmart, etc. I'm sure you could probably go ahead and do it without issue, but I would wait for the matte. I bet they will start shipping to us next week. By looking at the trend, they are moving up a week from their previous shipping date. I also looked at the T-Mobile and AT&T community forums, and they have it worse than we do. Looks like the majority of those users are expecting their 128GB 7+ MB late October/Early November. I'm going to guess our cards will be charged between the 3rd-5th of next week.

0 Likes
tiffiewuhoo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered rose gold and matte black iPhone 7 (not plus) 9/14. Delivery date still says 10/12. Wish I knew phones would be delivered together if ordered together bc rose gold was supposed to deliver by 10/5. Smiley Sad

Anyone get updates on matte black iPhone 7 (not plus)? Seems like some people who ordered matte black iPhone 7 + with later delivery dates already got tracking numbers! Havent heard from anyone who ordered iPhone 7 (not plus) matte black.

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Looks like AT&T customers who had an estimated ship date October 14th-21, and 21-28th on the 128GB MB 7+ received their tracking numbers this morning. They had order dates of 9/11-9/13, so it's possible Apple is gaining ground on production.

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

Still nothing over here.... I keep seeing posts that give me hope that maybe i'll see my CC charged so I check it.... then I check it again.... and again... I think by the end of the day I have checked my CC like 10-20 times.... Its a little ridiculous... I hope I'm not the only one.

And I feel like I have buyers remorse.... and I don't even have the phone yet!  I keep saying to myself maybe if I ordered a different color and/or a larger storage capacity that maybe I would already have my phone in hand...  And I'm kicking myself for waiting on my husband to make a decision which pushed me from ordering around 9am on the 9th to 9 am on the 10th.... #firstworldproblems

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah this is pretty outrageous. The fact that you ordered two days prior to me, only a day after pre-orders began, and there hasn't been any movement for you. I also don't understand how customers who placed their orders after 9/10 - 9/12 (same size and color) are already receiving theirs. I just want to draw a smiley face on an apple logo and punch it square in the mouth  

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

The hard part about reading these boards is you don't know whether people ordered from Verizon or directly from apple. I think ordering from Apple = get phone faster but you can give up some of the benefits of getting it from verizon (financing, trade in, etc).

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't think there is a difference where you buy it. Best Buy will connect to your carrier to process the upgrade and contract renewal. You probably won't even notice that you purchased it at BB. I think the only "downfall" to this though, is that VZW and Best Buy will most likely have different protection plans. I would definitely go to BB if they had a phone that I want, unfortunately there isn't a 7+ 128GB available within 250 miles from where I am.  

0 Likes
ajesmore

Nope.  I am waiting for my matte black 128 gig iPhone 7plus.....nothing yet.  Hard to be patient when my sister (who is with another carrier that starts with "A") got her phone a week ago.  Hopefully we will see some action soon!

0 Likes
DAVFER39
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got a text message one hour ago, and my credit card got billed. Estimate shit date dissapeared.

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

Still nothing here. Just checked my cc and no charge and my ship date is still there. Ugh I just want this f***ing think to ship.

0 Likes