Anyone with a 10/12 Ship Date have any activity?
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered the 7+ MB 128GB on 9/10, got a ship date of 10/12.

I got a little excited last week when my ship date disappeared for a few days, but its back and still sitting at 10/12.  From checking the boards out, it looks like there was some movement on the 10/5 ship date last week, hoping to see some movement on the 10/12 ship date this week.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone with a 10/12 Ship Date have any activity?
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unfortunately I'm still sitting at a 10/12 date as well. 7+ Matte Black 128GB. 

0 Likes
Thundr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still sitting at 10/12.  Ordered iPhone 7+ Black, 128gb on 9/12.

0 Likes
cjthedjmn56401

Same thing here.  Its still just processing with ship date of 10/12, ordered 128gb 7+ Matte Black on 9/12

0 Likes
mel1220
Enthusiast - Level 2

i ordered a 7 128 gig rose gold on 9/23.  Got a ship date and of 10/12.    i originally entered my daughters credit card As it is her phone. Well i got an email on 9/25 stating the credit card didn't go thru.  I'm assuming it's because it was her card and not mine.  So It gave me the option to enter another card. I entered my info and the card has been charged. No shipping info yet, but the card has been charged and went from pending to posted.  I wish I knew if the phone was being shipped.   I never got an email confirmation when my own 7+ was shipped out. 

0 Likes
eseulkim89
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered rose gold 7+ 128gb on 9/11 with a ship-by date of 10/12.

my card was charged and phone was shipped 9/23 and it is scheduled for delivery 9/27 by 4:30pm.

It's definitely coming so best of luck everyone!!

0 Likes
Chet-NYC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered my at the local VZW store on 9/10- 128gb black 7+   The order status has consistently said October 12 for a ship date. 

I just noticed one change though a couple of minutes ago- on my present device status, it said "Upgrade Phone" (for my present iPhone 6).  That disappeared.  I'm hoping that I'll see a credit card charge for the sales tax in a day or so, and that the new phone will be here earlier than 10/12. 

There are two other phones on my account- now iPhone 7-- they came almost two weeks earlier than first estimated.

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

I just looked at mine and when it shows the overview of my phones it only shows upgrade over the 2 other lines on my account which are both eligible for upgrade.  But it is not showing above mine.  I'm not sure when this may have disappeared as it wasn't something I was paying attention to.  However when I click on my phone it still has a icon that I can click to "upgrade".

It will be nice if they are 2 weeks ahead of schedule.  Its so frustrating to see people that ordered after I did and had shipping dates after 10/12 are getting their phones already....but none of them are the same color and memory size as mine..... if I saw that I would be super pissed.  It just makes me wish I would have picked a different color besides MB.  I only chose that color b/c it had the earliest ship by date when I was ordering, I honestly would have been ok with any of the colors.

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

ok.... just want to rant for a minute

Why can I go to a best buy that is local to me (with in 30 mines) and get a 7+ rose gold 128GB phone but I still haven't received my pre-order of my 7+ matte black 128GB phone that I ordered on 9/10.  This is a little ridiculous.

Does anyone know of any downsides to getting the phone from best buy vs. waiting for my pre-order to ship.  I'm considering if I don't get notification soon that I may cancel my order and just go to best buy b/c I'm so tired of waiting.

0 Likes
DAVFER39
Enthusiast - Level 1

10/12, nothing yet... iphone 7 128gb jetblack

0 Likes