$650 Promo - Waiting to receive new iPhone 7 before trading in iPhone 6. Am I still eligible?
pimpko911
Enthusiast - Level 1

What date drives the promotional value of your trade-in? Is it the date you ordered the new phone, or the date you actually trade in your old phone?

I placed an order on 9/12/16 to purchase the iPhone 7 to take advantage of the $650 trade in promotion. However I am still waiting to receive the iPhone 7 before trading in my fully paid off iPhone 6 (working condition with no damage). The estimated ship date for the iPhone 7 is 11/9/16.

I see the $650 promotion has ended on 9/30/16, so I wanted to make sure that I will still receive this promotional value even though I haven't be able to trade-in my iPhone 6 before 9/30/16 since I am still waiting to receive the new iPhone 7.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: $650 Promo - Waiting to receive new iPhone 7 before trading in iPhone 6. Am I still eligible?
michelleh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello pimpko911,

That's a great question. We understand that it's important to deliver on the promotion you signed up for. As long as you placed your order and purchased the device by 9/30, you will receive the promotion for your device. We appreciate your patience with this long wait!

Thank you,

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: $650 Promo - Waiting to receive new iPhone 7 before trading in iPhone 6. Am I still eligible?
michelleh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello pimpko911,

That's a great question. We understand that it's important to deliver on the promotion you signed up for. As long as you placed your order and purchased the device by 9/30, you will receive the promotion for your device. We appreciate your patience with this long wait!

Thank you,

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes