viewing data usage
mrcando
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why can't I see my data usage during the current billing cycle?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: viewing data usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Monitoring data usage during the bill cycle is just as important as seeing what has been consumed on prior cycles, mrcando. You came to the right spot to get some expert help. You can monitor current cycle data use (and set up controls on same) here: http://spr.ly/660513rGH, from a computer. If you prefer to use the app, as rschnoor suggested, the data used is on the landing screen. Please let us know if these solutions work for you.

GeorgeS_VZW

View solution in original post

mrcando
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sorry, I should have said, "Why can't I view my data usage FOR the current billing cycle During the current billing cycle. It shows the data usage for the previous cycle, but nothing  for the current cycle.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

If you have the MyVerizon app on your device, it should show you how much data has counted towards your line during the current billing cycle.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Monitoring data usage during the bill cycle is just as important as seeing what has been consumed on prior cycles, mrcando. You came to the right spot to get some expert help. You can monitor current cycle data use (and set up controls on same) here: http://spr.ly/660513rGH, from a computer. If you prefer to use the app, as rschnoor suggested, the data used is on the landing screen. Please let us know if these solutions work for you.

GeorgeS_VZW

jxhickey

I don't see the data usage for the 2 lines on by bill that is due today

0 Likes
jxhickey

I am looking at the bill online and I don't see the GB broken down by each of the 2 phone numbers on my bill.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jxhickey, we're here to help! I'm always curious as to how much data each line on my account is using. Please see the steps below.

1.) Click on View Bill
2.) Next Page will have how your account number & under that it will allow you to click on where it says "view activity usage"
3.) Click on "view activity usage"
4.) Next page will show each line on the account
5.) Click "view" for the line you wish
6.) There is a graph there where it shows the amount of data each line has used or you can view it when downloaded to a spreadsheet

Does this information help?  AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
StupidWebsite
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to see the current month activity.  It used to work (last week and previous weeks).  I could go in and look at texting for the previous days (yesterday, etc.) and previous calls.  But now it tells me to check back later and has been doing this for several days.

Tags (1)
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes