not receiving all calls or texts
jessieleah

For some reason I am not receiving all calls or texts - I believe it is only when I am on wifi at home.  Today, my fiancé called and texted me and I didn't have any missed calls nor did the texts come through.  I also received an email from a perspective employer that they had been trying to call me (they were calling from a land line in another area code though not considered long distance).  I updated to iOS 9.2 recently, but this was a problem even before I updated (I was hoping the update would maybe eliminate the problem).  When I updated the iOS, the carrier was updated as well.  I have an iPhone 6 (not current generation, one before).  Any help would be great - I am unemployed and looking for a job.  I don't want perspective employers to not be able to call me - my fiancé too (he's pretty awesome).

Thanks!

Jessica

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: not receiving all calls or texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jessieleah,
Your awesome fiancé and future possible employers should be able to reach you with no trouble. Let’s get to work.  What zip code are you in? When did this concern begin? What happens when you receive a call or text while not connected to WiFi?

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jessieleah

I live the zip code 55024.  I asked if the callers received my voice mail and they didn't.  Though they didn't indicate with they received a recording such as "Verizon customer is unavailable..." etc.  As far as I know I don't have issues when not on wifi.  As I am home more often than not while not employed, I can only say for sure this issue happened while on wifi at home.  I am on wifi 100% of the time when I am home. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jessieleah-

Being able to receive calls and messages while at home and everywhere you go is a must. I want to get to the bottom of this to provide you with the best solution. We would need to ensure this is not happening at other places but at home only. While at home, do you show any bars of signal? Are you able to call out and send out messages? Do you know if other VZW customers have this same issue at your house? I look forward to hearing back from you to continue assiting.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes