no service
amdaehling

I have limited service at home as it is. Now I have no service. I am unable to send or receive texts and calls. I need to be able to make calls and/or send texts for my job, as I work from home and we only have our cell phones. I am not able to do this. I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the cell service that I receive. There are times when I am I have full bars of service and my phone drops all service. I need this remedied.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: no service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Amdaehling,
Our goal is to be able to provide you the service that you deserve. Allow us a chance to take a closer look at your account to determine our next best step. I will send a private message to assist.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@amdaehling

I can imagine the frustration you’re experiencing with losing service in your home. I would love to assist.

Where exactly are you experiencing this issue, zip code? How is service outdoors at this location? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
amdaehling

Zipcode is 54241.

Service outside is iffy as well. Sometimes I can make a call/send a text and sometimes I can't. It is very frustrating and annoying.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Amdaehling, having the best service in the area is what’s important. I took a look into the area in greater details. I do not show any reported issues. How far out from your home do you have to go before service increases? When did this start happening more?

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
amdaehling

This has been almost a constant issue for the past several months.

We have to go maybe a half a mile before we get consistent service we can use for calls/texts.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Do you have wifi available in your home? If so, the iPhone 6S is capable of wifi calling. Otherwise a landline may be needed. Have you checked other providers to see if they have better service in/around your home?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

amdaehling,

Having reliable service where you use it most is a must. Let's keep working on this. Have there been any recent changes(e.g. construction) in the area that you're aware of? What model device do you have?

ShawnteJ_VZW

0 Likes
amdaehling

There has been no construction and no planned construction that I am aware of.

I have the iPhone 6S plus

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional details, amdaehling. We want to keep working together on this to make sure you have service. Anyone else experiencing the same trouble when at the house? Have you completed any new updated to your device or any changes with apps?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
amdaehling

My husband has never gotten great service (he has a MotoX).

I have updated my iPhone to the current update (9.3 or whatever it is).

0 Likes