logging out of Messenger
clrtexas
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't log out of Messenger as of two weeks ago!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: logging out of Messenger
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@clrtexas wrote:

I can't log out of Messenger as of two weeks ago!

Are you referring to Facebook Messenger or Verizon Message+?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
clrtexas
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh, thanks!  Facebook Messanger

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to see you be able to easily manage your Facebook Messenger app. Have you also logged out of your Facebook account on the device? What happens when you try to log out of Messenger? - YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You are very welcome. Just to make sure that our suggestion helped did this fix your issue? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
clrtexas
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see the community lead emailed me.  My computer is asking if I want to give access.  I have no clue what that's about!  I log out of messenger on Facebook as I'm always done.  About 2 weeks ago I had to change something in settings, and now messenger doesn't log off and I'm not asked to give my password. I press the messenger app, it enlarges, then shuts down.  On the second try, it say continue as  My Name.  I tap that and it goes right into Chats.  Facebook doesn't log off as well although I'm told the new Facebook doesn't log off.  I would like to fix this problem since I have a few more weeks until I buy a new phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to do everything we can to help. What is the make and model of your phone?

BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes
clrtexas
Enthusiast - Level 1

iPhone 6

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you, cirtexas. Just to confirm, is it no longer giving you the option to log out, or is nothing happening when you try to use a log out option in the application? PeterP_VZW

0 Likes