Re: iphone 6s plus delivery sept 30?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Apple has stipulated that the packages can't be delivered until a certain date...hence "future delivery date". I mentioned in another comment (different thread maybe) not to get too excited if you see that it's finally with the shipper early because you won't get it earlier than intended. It will sit in the shipping hub until the ok for movement begins. This is not new. It happens every time.

Larryw1

that is what I was guessing. I am happy that my phone may be here by the weekend.

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3
Shipment Description:

UPS NEXT DAY AIR-3PM

Shipment Date:

09/24/2015

Your order has been shipped.

when I put in the tracking number though it says nothing

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Kaebfly is right.  You're not going to see movement any time soon.  Same thing happened last year and every year prior to that.  FedEx shows my phone as being at my local facility already...and it's going to sit their until Friday when they'll load it on a truck for delivery.  You'll see status updates daily that'll continue to show "Arrived at FedEx location"...but you won't see "Out for Delivery" until Friday morning. 

0 Likes
Larryw1

Its the 25th and my phone is on the ruck and out for delivery. Enjoy the new I Phone everyone. thanks to everyone for the input.

0 Likes