Re: iphone 6s plus delivery sept 30?
NickyVW
Enthusiast - Level 2

Never mind. My hubby found the email in his spam. My deliver by date is Sept. 25.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

The delivery dates seems to be a bit screwy.  My credit card was charged yesterday for my iP6s+ and my delivery date moved from 9/25 to 9/18 which was yesterday...to make it a bit more confusing, it shows that my new phone should have arrived yesterday but at the same time still tells me that my order has been received and is in process.   I'm sure it's some sort of glitch but the charging of the credit card is usually a sign that things are in motion.  We'll see...

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you order from verizon or apple?

0 Likes
NickyVW
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered from Verizon.

On Saturday, September 19, 2015, rghoff22 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I ordered from Verizon...

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah i ordered from verizon too. Mine went from your order is processing to now it says Your order is pending expected delivery date 9/30/15 this happened in the last 7 hours.

0 Likes
Larryw1

I too have a change Mine went from the 30th on the original conformation to  your order is processing and no date..

Today my order now has a date.

Your order is pending.

Expected Delivery Date:

09/25/2015

If I understood what I was told then the delivery date is when the phone is sent out. In the past I received any phone from Verizon the next day. Once it was too days. weekends and holidays can affect when I receive deliveries. Hopefully I will see the phone Saturday the 26th of Sept.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Pre orders you will not receive the next day. You will receive it on or around the expected delivery date. At most it will arrive 1-2 days before official launch date (unless some amazing fluke happens and you get it super early).

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

And no, expected delivery date is the day it's received by you, not the day it's shipped.

0 Likes
feelthelove
Enthusiast - Level 3

My card was just charged and the date went form delivered by 9/25/15 to 9/19/15. So i know that there is no way i will get my phone before 9/25/15 but its fun to dream. Sorry i just realized the is 6s plus tread. I ordered 6s.

0 Likes