iphone 6 October trade in promotion- $200??
Oakley442
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried to take advantage of the October deal by purchasing my iphone6 and recycling my iphone 5 for $200. Unfortunately for me, on the initial online appraisal value form I indicated a 5S instead of 5 which indicated a $276 + $24 promo. When I received my gift card it was in the amount of $144, to my surprise, I called customer support asap. I understand the original appraised value of $300 was wrong due to my error of indicating 5s instead of 5 BUT I still should have been eligible for $200.... $144 + $56 promo. I called the Verizon recycling program customer service twice both times I was told that due to my error the amount was adjusted to $144 and any promo code would have been included. And since the old device was already processed, they could not make any adjustments. I don't understand why I not eligible for the $200.

If you go to the recycling program page right now and appraise a iphone 5 in excellent condition, you still get a $200 value.

Suggestions??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 6 October trade in promotion- $200??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oakley442,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us today. I want to make sure that we get everything back on track for you. I want to look into this issue in more details with you. Can you please respond back to my Direct Message that I sent you.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes