inbound calls go to voice mail as soon as they appear on screen
jodyagerton19

I am not able to  answer my calls. i went thru all my settings  but can not find the problem. I  reset the  phone, reinstalled data from back up as Verizon tech told me to do, and  then  i started  having more issues.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: inbound calls go to voice mail as soon as they appear on screen
bearone21
Legend

is volume set to mute or vibrate?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jodyagertin19, we always want to make sure your device is running in the best way possible. Is the device storage full by chance? -JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
jodyagerton19

no  not at all

0 Likes
jodyagerton19

to  whom ebver   sent me  a  private  email  stating.. i can not  reply to you apparently...

I have no idea  what you  mean  but   thanks  for  removing any thing   that is a  duplicate..???  i do not understand  what you are refering to i  do not  se anything   2x...

"    "   was removed  as i  could not  add to the   post any prsonal  stuff  from the   sender
Hello, One or more of your posts was reported to our moderation team as a duplicate message. Please post your message in only one area of the community. Thank you, Verizon Moderator
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jodyagerton19,

Thanks for confirming that for us. We appreciate the information you've shared so far but we'd like to keep digging into what's going on with your inbound calls. When did you begin having trouble receiving calls? Is this issue happening when more than one caller? Is Do Not Disturb enabled in the settings of your phone? To check, go to Settings > Do Not Disturb. 

ShawnteJ_VZW

0 Likes