iPhone 6 issues
SF_FEMME

1st problem: For the past few months, there has been an issue where my phone does not ring for all incoming calls so the caller is sent directly to voicemail. This is intermittent

2nd problem: Some voicemail is showing up over a week late. Again, this is intermittent. Sometimes the phone doesn't ring at all and it's in my hand, but I'm notified immediately that I have a voice message.

3rd problem: 1st time I listened to voicemail it played till the end of the message. Second and third time I tried to listen to the voicemail it stopped in the middle. I was stationary. I wasn't in a moving vehicle, etc.

4th problem: Had an icon that made it look like I had received a voicemail, but none was there on my phone. I dialed my own phone number to see if there was a new message, and there was one

5th problem: Calls drop consistently when I use a Bluetooth headset. I've tried multiple ones. If a headset is plugged in, calls drop much less frequently. I'm in the exact same place.

I use my cell phone for work and this has been disastrous. I've missed important phone calls and messages, I've had the line drop in the middle of conference calls that I am leading. 

• Do not disturb is not turned on.
  • No one has been blocked.
  • The ringer is in "on" position and volume is at max.
  • This is not specific to any 1 person. Sometimes their calls go through, sometimes they do not
  • I have wifi boost turned on and am on a wifi network when this occurs most often. It also happens when I'm not on a wifi network and have 3+ bars
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help you SF_FEMME. I apologize for the issue at hand. We want your device to work properly. When did these issues begin? Please try settings>genera>about>version. Your software version is listed here. Please share that with us. BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes