iPhone 6 16gb Order Status shows "PRE" only
VTBradle3

I pre-ordered my iPhone 6 through my company on 9/12 at 12:40AM ET. They transmitted the order to Verizon on Tuesday 9/16 at 1:05AM (way to drop the ball company). Since then my order status with my reference number shows as "PRE" only and has not changed since. I called VZW to try to get more information and the rep said my order had not processed yet. How long does it typically take for orders to process? There are other people at my company that had their orders submitted a day later and have already received expected ship dates. Mine was a $0.00 upgrade based on our company's negotiated pricing and the fact that I had not upgraded in 24+ months.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 16gb Order Status shows "PRE" only
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VTBradle3,
We understand how exciting it is to get the new iPhone. Have you spoken with your company to make sure that the order has gone through? You can go online and check the order status here http://vz.to/1qKj0Rx

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
VTBradle3

HI,

They assured me it was transferred to Verizon on 9/16. The link they gave me to check the status (Quick Tasks) shows an order status of "PRE." It has been that way since 9/16. The Order Status page on my account shows nothing in my order history.

If i try to go to the link that you provided, I cannot check the status because the last name is our company name and it is too long to fit in the "Last Name" field on that form. It fits on the one in the link I mentioned above though.

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VTBradle3,

Understand. You can reach out to your company and have them log into their MyVerizon account and check the status.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
VTBradle3

That's a little difficult. Our mobility is handled by a third party service provider, we are a huge company. I have access to my account on MyVerizon, but only as an Account Member. There are no orders in the order status / history part of MyVerizon.

0 Likes
VTBradle3

I still have not received a response. Has my order been processed? My company has told me that the order was definitely tansferred to Verizon, but upon last communication with Verizon, the rep said it was not processed. Would love to know whether or not there is an issue so I can do something about it.

0 Likes
CameronSalhany

same thing is happenning to me

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can absolutley understand your concerns with this VTBradle3. I know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. I hope that this helps.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @ VZWSupport

0 Likes
VTBradle3

As stated previously, I can't use that link to check the status as the order is through my company and the last name is our company name which doesn't fit in that text box. Also, my order # begins with VZB. I was told to track it at https://b2b.verizonwireless.com/epb/login.go#orderStatus which is telling me nothing but "PRE." I want to make sure my order is processing, as the rep I spoke to last Friday said it had not begun processing. This is has been an absolutely attrocious pre order process. I should have just went to the Apple Store on launch day and waited in line. The pre order did nothing but ensure I won't have a device until November at this rate. Kind of negates the benefits of a pre order don't you think?

0 Likes
VTBradle3

Also, I have not received an email confirmation nor any information. I am listed as an "account member" with my email address attached to the account, but am unsure whether we would get any emails since a third party provider (Tangoe) manages the orders from our companies approved carriers. I have spoken with them and they can only tell me that the order was transferred to verizon on 9/16 at 1:50am ET.

Can you please send me some sort of confirmation / updates to the email attached to my My Verizon account?

0 Likes