dropped calls with ios 10
PAMMAR28

Ever since I updated my iphone 63 to ios 10, I am having problems with calls dropping and poor audio quality where I hear echo and people cannot hear me.  The current version of ios that I have installed is 10.1.1.  It happens on almost every call whether I am on wi-fi or not.  My zip code is 14607 and when I have called tech support, have been told this area is experiencing some challenges.  Tech support walked me through multiple steps but they have not resolved the problem.  I did not have any of these issues prior to version 10.

When is this going to fixed?  is there a target date for an updated release to fix this problem?  I am paying a lot of money for a service that has severely degraded with this update.   If there are known service issues, what is the action plan to get these resolved?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: dropped calls with ios 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to us that we turn this experience around, PAMMAR28, and I would be happy to help. Let's go over a few details on the device and coverage area to find an answer.

Just for clarification, are you experiencing the dropped calls indoors, outdoors or both? We do not have a known issue in the area, currently. Does the phone have any physical or liquid damage? We do recommend you run a diagnostic on the phone to check the overall health http://vz.to/2bd0zEP Please reach back out to us when you have the opportunity and we will be ready to continue helping.

YOURUSERNAME_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes