are more 6s phones delivery pushed back or are they shipping early??
parcelblazer3
Enthusiast - Level 2

just as impatient as everyone else out there.......just would like to know what the status is for my phone other than "pending" anybody get a real answer?.......supposed to get mine by the 26th but just curious

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: are more 6s phones delivery pushed back or are they shipping early??
parcelblazer3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Go to check order status and it should show if there is a pending order or not ....or up in top right corner there are notifications..click on that and recent activity should pop up

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Some folks are posting here that their device is coming sooner rather than later.  May I ask what device (color/configuration) you ordered?  Seems like rose gold is the most popular or at the very least the one with limited supply.

0 Likes
parcelblazer3
Enthusiast - Level 2

64g space grey 6splus

0 Likes
aggies1288
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also getting the 6s plus space gray 64gb and my ship date is still 10/26. No updates as of now still saying the same.

0 Likes
jray81

How do we see the expected delivery date? I placed an order on 10/15 and it said estimated delivery of 10/21 during checkout. Well I called verizon today and they said my order didn't go through, no email, no call nothing just let it continue to show as "in process" so re-ordered over the phone today and no idea when I should expect delivery. Sorry to hijack the thread.

0 Likes
parcelblazer3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Go to check order status and it should show if there is a pending order or not ....or up in top right corner there are notifications..click on that and recent activity should pop up

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place for assistance jray81! Of course we can check  the status of your iPhone. I know that you are eager to experience all that the Verizon iPhone has to offer. We sent you  a private message. If you can reply to the message then we can take a look for you.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jray81

update: I actually received my phone 2 days later so the lady was correct. May you all enjoy your new phones!

0 Likes
lnedwards818
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my phone on 9/30. I ordered the 64gb 6s+ in rose gold-which I know is in high demand. My order is still pending and the ship date is 11/2. Here's why I'm irritated-people who have ordered the exact same phone as me or have even ordered their phone after me, have already gotten their phones or they are on their way. My sister has T-Mobile. She ordered the exact same phone I did, about 3 days after I did and she received hers last week. I've talked to Verizon reps several times and no one can seem to tell me anything except "I know how exciting it is to order a new phone, I would be impatient too! It will be sent as soon as possible-keep checking for updates"...blah blah. That doesn't help at all. I wonder if I switch to T-Mobile if I'll be able to get my phone sooner, cuz at this rate, I don't even expect it will ship out on 11/2.

0 Likes
Swampbaby
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered the 6sPlus 64gb in whatever the black is called for hubby on 10/12.  Ship date was 11/2.  Received notice (and the money paid) on 10/21 showing delivery to be 10/26, which is a full week earlier.  I was able to get my gold 6s 128 gb in the store on the 10th.  Nothing in the 64gb available in store at that time.  Since I had a 32gb 5s which had less then 5gb available and then only after I deleted almost 1,000 pictures, I wanted to move to the 128.  Yes, I had saved the pictures on my laptop so they were not lost.  Hubby had an android 32gb which was nowhere full so going to the 64 was right for him.

0 Likes