Will I have to get that repaired in order to upgrade as well?
IMD87

I can currently upgrade to a iPhone 7, but like most, my phone is experiencing the "iPhone touch disease". Will I still be able to upgrade? Also my iPhone has a very small nic on the screen right under the home button. Will I have to get that repaired in order to upgrade as well?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Edge Plan - Iphone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IMD87 We certainly want you to get in on the iPhone 7 promotion, and since it ends today you will need to get to a store. This works out for two reasons. You can order your phone, and have them check your 6 to make sure it does not have physical damage. I’m including a link to find the store closest to you. http://vz.to/1FL66a7 

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IMD87 We certainly want you to get in on the iPhone 7 promotion, and since it ends today you will need to get to a store. This works out for two reasons. You can order your phone, and have them check your 6 to make sure it does not have physical damage. I’m including a link to find the store closest to you. http://vz.to/1FL66a7 

DeloresK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
IMD87

Are there any fees associated with this offer, taxes, activation fee, etc?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Taxes on full retail and upgrade fee only

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

IMD87 wrote:

I can currently upgrade to a iPhone 7, but like most, my phone is experiencing the "iPhone touch disease". Will I still be able to upgrade? Also my iPhone has a very small nic on the screen right under the home button. Will I have to get that repaired in order to upgrade as well?

A nic or two is to be expected, but I'd not mention this touch disease, since Verizon is not acknowledging this as an issue and if it cannot be replicated in-store by the rep, then it isn't an issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IMD87-

We want to make sure that we are setting all of the right expectations. It's vital to know exactly what will be due out of pocket when getting a new phone. When purchasing a phone on our Device Payment Plan, you do owe the taxes of the device (full retail price) at the time of purchase. Additionally, there is a discounted $20.00 upgrade fee (normally $40, but discounted for DPP customers). You will also need to pay for any additional balances remaining on your current phone if you still owe on it or if there is an upgrade amount.

AmberK_VZW

0 Likes