Why won't my device charge fully?
VERWIL56

I have an iPhone 6 and this morning it quit charging at 98% and it will not charge anymore.  Although the charger is connected the battery life keeps going down.  Any advice on how to fix this? Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Charging phone
Weth
Legend

Unplug the phone from the charge. Turn off the phone completely (hold down power button and then swipe to turn off, turn back on after a minute). Then let the phone go down to about 20% battery. Recharge.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Unplug the phone from the charge. Turn off the phone completely (hold down power button and then swipe to turn off, turn back on after a minute). Then let the phone go down to about 20% battery. Recharge.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Veronica, we know how important it is to be able to charge your phone.  We are here to provide the troubleshooting support that will help get you back up and running.  Does your phone have any kind of physical damage?  We also want you to perform a soft rest of the device and then try to charge it again.  Follow the link for instructions:  http://vz.to/2n6g4Ah (Select restart phone)

RalphT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes