Why is my iPhone is stuck in headphone mode?
Kristibuchanan

iPhone 6 is stuck in headphone mode. I've tried restart, soft reset and plugging headphones in/out several times. I wasn't even using headphone when it happened and nothing happened to damage the phone. What do I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My iPhone is stuck in headphone mode.
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Usually this happens when something (such as debris) gets stuck on the jack or if there is some damage like water damage that wasn't noticed...or if it's a software issue. Doing a quick google search suggested resetting network settings (Via the Apple Support forums). Also making sure there is no debris in the port. If you're still under warranty and have an Apple Store nearby I would take it to them so they can troubleshoot. May be something pretty simple.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My iPhone is stuck in headphone mode.
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Usually this happens when something (such as debris) gets stuck on the jack or if there is some damage like water damage that wasn't noticed...or if it's a software issue. Doing a quick google search suggested resetting network settings (Via the Apple Support forums). Also making sure there is no debris in the port. If you're still under warranty and have an Apple Store nearby I would take it to them so they can troubleshoot. May be something pretty simple.

0 Likes