Why is IPHONE 6 asking for me to reenter saved phone
Lyoneyes

Problem just started, Anytime I try to make a call while I am at work, IPHONE 6 is asking me to dial in the phone #?

Help anyone??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is IPHONE 6 asking for me to reenter saved phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lyoneyes - Let's get you calling issue free. Is this issue only happening at work? Is it with a specific number or any saved contact? What is your Zip at work? Any other services being affected? Data/Texts?
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lyoneyes

Yes it is only happening at work Zip code is 28533. It is happening with any saved contact. No other services seem to be effected.

Thank you

0 Likes
Lyoneyes

Any update on this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lyoneyes - Thank you for providing the additional information. I took a look at the zip code 28533 and found no issues to report. Let's keep working to make sure your calls go back to normal. If you manually dial the numbers are you able to make the call? What software do you currently have on your device? Settings>General>Software Update. Are you connected to Wi-Fi when this happens?
JacobVV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes