Why does my phone read 3G when its not and my wifi isn't working as well as it used to.
prosecco8

Why does my phone read 3G when its not?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my phone read 3G when its not and my wifi isn't working as well as it used to.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Prosecco8, I would be just as concerned with my iPhone not working as it should be. Here to help out. It has been a few days. Are you still experiencing the same issues? Have you tried powering off and on your phone by holding down the Power and Home keys simultaneously, for about 15 seconds until your phone shuts off on its own?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why does my phone read 3G when its not and my wifi isn't working as well as it used to.
prosecco8

Yes, I am still having the same issues.

Barb

0 Likes
prosecco8

I tried letting it shut off by itself. I reset my settings. Still having a hard time getting wifi.

Barb

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

prosecco8-

It's vital to be able to connect to the wifi to avoid using the data on your account. I'm here to help turn things around. How long have you been experiencing this concern? Are you able to connect any other devices to your home wifi?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes