Why Is My 6S Touch Screen Not Responding?
mpiriemon
Enthusiast - Level 2

all of a sudden the touch screen does not work and phone will not take a charge.  I'm using an Apple charger and there has been no water damage and the phone has not been dropped.   This phone is 4 days old.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 6S touch screen not responding
mpiriemon
Enthusiast - Level 2

thank you.  Apple swapped it out for a new one.  They claim it had to do with my backup file that caused the problem.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If it's only 4 days old return it to the place of purchase (if ordered online from Verizon you can go to a Verizon store) and have it exchanged.

Weth
Legend

Agree, a 4 day old with no response touch screen and not charging should just be taken back and replaced. The only thing I would do is a full reboot to make sure that doesn't fix it. Even then it would make me nervous something is really wrong and will keep coming back. After 14 days, your options worsen dramatically. Right now you can just get a another new phone. After 14 days, you will get a refurbished model.

0 Likes
mpiriemon
Enthusiast - Level 2

thank you.  Apple swapped it out for a new one.  They claim it had to do with my backup file that caused the problem.

0 Likes