Where can I find the Miami Dolphins fight song to download it as a ringtone to my phone?
Christopher3285
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know where I can find the Miami Dolphins fight song? I want to download it as a ringtone to my phone. I've tried different websites but they make it complicated it do something that seems so simple. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where can I find the Miami Dolphins fight song to download it as a ringtone to my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to assist you with getting the ringtones you want. I see that you have an iPhone. The issue is not acquiring the ringtone itself. We found several sites with the ringtone you are looking for. Apple has made it a little more difficult to downloade ringtones unless you acquire them directly from iTunes. We found a web page that contains step-by-step instructions for downloading ringtones from exterior sources: http://bit.ly/1St3GoL

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes