When i got to my data settings, I turn on data for the apps I want to use data for. Then when i go to the app, it says the content cannot be refreshed. When i return to my settings, it says the data for that applicaton is turned off.
paulina_minucci

I tried restarting my phone, resetting my network settings and various other things. This is extremely fustrating because my data reset yesterday and when viewing MyVerizon app, it also says the data has been reset.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When i got to my data settings, I turn on data for the apps I want to use data for. Then when i go to the app, it says the content cannot be refreshed. When i return to my settings, it says the data for that applicaton is turned off.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know its important to have control over what apps use date on your phone paulina_minucci. Do you have this issue with all apps or just 3rd party apps, or stock apps?

Does your phone have the latest software? http://vz.to/14N84ef

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: When i got to my data settings, I turn on data for the apps I want to use data for. Then when i go to the app, it says the content cannot be refreshed. When i return to my settings, it says the data for that applicaton is turned off.
paulina_minucci

Most apps including the App Store, Safari, my email, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.

0 Likes
paulina_minucci

Yes I just updated to IOS9

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm very sorry your having these issues Paulina_minucci I appreciate you working with us. Since the issue has occured after the latest software update. I recommend backing the device up and resetting it. Here's How: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/iphone-6-reset/

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Teriann429

Having the same issue.  Is there any other fix then loosing all setup????  I tried the soft restart and the network restart.  The other iphone in the family has the same issue.......

0 Likes